We Look Forward to Your First Visit
Your initial office appointment will consist of a consultation with Dr. De Tolla or Dr. Snow and the team to evaluate you and determine your treatment needs. A complex medical history or treatment plan will require an evaluation and a second appointment to provide treatment on another day. Patients requesting or requiring IV sedation or general anesthesia require a pre-operative evaluation except in certain situations.
If your dentist or physician has taken x-rays, please pick them up and bring them to our office. Even though you may have recent routine dental films, we frequently need to take a special x-ray called a panoramic x-ray or Panorex™ to more carefully evaluate your teeth and the supporting jawbone. If additional films are necessary, we will take them at our office.
Please assist us by providing the following information before or at the time of your consultation:
- A surgical referral slip from your dentist or physician indicating why you are seeing us
- Bring any X-rays which were given to you
- A list of medications you are presently taking
- If you would like to register online through our secure server, CLICK HERE. You can also fill out the form, print it, and bring it to our office.
All patients under the age of 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at the initial consultation visit and all subsequent visits.
- Learn more about Dr. Daniel H. De Tolla or Dr. Jesse Snow
- Review Payment Options and Insurance Info
- Pre-register for a Fast, Easy Check-in
- Get Directions to Our Office
Call us at Portsmouth Oral Surgery Office Phone Number 603-436-3608 with any questions or to make an appointment.603-436-3608 Appointments